Do you often make calls to a European country? Our UniósOrszág (EU Country) service enables you to call a selected EU country from Hungary at 50% discount!
- Via the automatic service ordering line: 1741 (Here you need to enter the country code of the country you selected.)
- At Telenor Sales Points
- Via the MyTelenor Online web-based customer service: MyTelenor
- Via our telephone customer service: 1220
You can order or cancel the UniósOrszág (EU Country) service at any time but the full monthly fee will always be billed.
The selected country may be changed every 30 days and queried free of charge by calling 1741.
The service is activated within 72 hours after you place your order.
The monthly fee for the service is HUF 1059.
- Available to postpaid customers.
- The discount is applied to the rates for normal international voice calls to the selected country.
- The discount is not available for: SMS, data, fax or GPRS services, or forwarded calls.
- The discount may not be combined with other international discounts.
- The service may be ordered concurrently with the PluszNulla (PlusZero) service. However, if you have a PlusZero subscription and you initiate a call using the PlusZero format, the UniósOrszág (EU Country) discount will not apply.
- If the selected country is included in both the Neighbour Caller and the EU Country service, the discounts provided by the services are applied in the following order: 1. UniósOrszág (EU Country); 2. Neighbour Caller
- The billing unit corresponds to the billing unit of your current basic tariff package.
The service is available for the following countries:
|Great Britain and Northern Ireland||44|
|Portugal (including Madeira)||351|
|Spain (including the Canary Islands)||34|