Extra data tickets
Do you need access to more data traffic?
From now on, you will never have to settle for less. Buy one-off Extra data tickets, which will allow you to supplement your monthly data traffic quota when you need to.
- easy to order
- flexible and comfortable
- available just when you need it
|Supplementary data traffic services||One-off occasional fee|
|Extra 1 GB||HUF 1013|
|Extra 4 GB||HUF 2406|
|Extra 10 GB||HUF 3336|
Extra data tickets can be ordered to supplement Hipernet tariff packages in order to provide data traffic quotas (domestic use) in addition to those included in the tariff packages. They can be used with the maximum download and upload speeds of the tariff package while the quota lasts.
Extra data traffic can be used until the end of the given billing period. Data tickets can be ordered multiple times; only one type can be ordered within 24 hours, however. Data traffic quotas of tickets ordered within a 24 hour period are summed up and are usable until the end of the billing period. A text message on quota usage is sent via SMS when 80% and 100% of the data traffic quota included in the tariff package is reached.
Order your Extra data ticket in one of the following ways:
- in a free text message: first, send EXTRA1GB, EXTRA4GB, or EXTRA10GB in reply to your quota info message or in a separate text message to 1744.
Then, to finalise your order, confirm it by replying OK to the incoming text message asking for permission.
- via our customer service line: 1220
- in any of our stores.
How can I keep track of my data traffic when using Hipernet tariff packages?
- A Telenor’s online customer service site: MyTelenor
- With the help of SMS notifications. When you reach 80% or 100% of your monthly data traffic quota, you will be notified via SMS of the data traffic generated. After reaching 100% of your monthly data traffic quota, you will only be able to use the service at a reduced speed. If your subscription includes unlimited email and browsing, these types of data traffic can always be used with the maximum download and upload speed of your tariff package. Please note your actual data traffic may differ from the data traffic information indicated in the text message.
- From the menu items “Statistics” and “Diagnostics” of the modem’s user software. Each data transmission device provided by Telenor includes a menu item which gives you detailed information on data traffic generated while downloading and uploading content. Please note that the software measures data traffic in units of 1 byte, while Telenor’s invoicing system measures data traffic in units of 1 kB for flat-rate tariff packages, and in units of 0.01 MB in the case of pay-as-you-use services.
Please be advised that the counter connects to the software and not to your computer. If, therefore, you use the same modem to connect multiple computers, the data recorded may be misleading.
- Via our customer service: 1220.
Further information is available in the Hipernet page.