* The monthly fee may be used for SMS sending within Hungary, voice calls within Telenor’s network, to fixed line and other mobile networks within Hungary, voice mail, blue number calls as well as call forwarding within the Telenor network. 50% of the monthly fee airtime credit listed in the tariff package may be utilised for calls within the network and 50% for domestic landline and domestic calls towards another mobile service provider.
** The Telenor Contact traffic fee is calculated on the basis of the traffic fee of the Mobile Online package.
Mobile Internet use included in the tariff package
Using mobile Internet is easy with our Manager tariff packages. The domestic traffic quota included in the packages may be used as follows:
Mobile Online 500 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, 3 GB of data traffic
- A flat-rate service based on the principle of speed restriction.
- The traffic fee in excess of the traffic quota is HUF 0 in Hungary, which means there is no over-limit fee.
- Upon exceeding the traffic quota included in the monthly fee, connection speed is restricted to 32/32 kbps. The speed limit is lifted upon the closing of the billing cycle.
- When you reach 80% and 100% of the data traffic quota, you will receive a warning SMS.
- The traffic quota is reduced by 1 KB units.
In the event of Mobile Online Flexi data volume
- Flat-fee, speed restriction based.
- No over-limit fee for domestic data traffic in addition to the monthly fee.
- Emailing and browsing without speed restriction or limitation on data traffic.
- Data traffic generated on seven subsequent days by other and non-supported traffic types may not exceed 1.5 GB. If exceeded, on the following day, the Service Provider will impose restrictions on download and upload speeds typical for other types of traffic. After reaching the 1.5 GB limit, available download and upload speeds will be restricted to 32/32 kbps.
- Speed restrictions will be automatically lifted if data traffic for the given period of time is below 1.5 GB.
Services available for the Manager tariff packages:
Call forwarding, PartnerCountry, 40 SMS, 80 SMS, UniKörzet, MultiKörzet, Mesterhármas, HUF 0 after 5 minutes, UniósOrszág, International Zone.
For more information
- Require the signature of a 2-year service agreement.
- The tariff package is available even if you have only one business subscription.
- Upon defining the call fees of the tariff package and the fees of forwarded calls, the measurement of the traffic fees shall be set at 1 minute domestically, subsequently followed by 1-second billing increments.
- Can be combined with Üzleti Alap, Üzleti Pro 1, Pro 3, Pro 8 and Üzleti Mikro S, M and L tariff packages as well as with AutoCard, Internet, DataCard and industrial tariff packages, but not with other business and residential tariff packages.
- Manager tariff packages are available from 1 February 2011 until the offer is withdrawn, only for small business subscribers with a tax ID. Packages require the signature of a 2-year loyalty agreement. Small businesses are subscribers with a maximum of 25 business subscriptions including the subscriptions purchased during this promotion.
- Standard Manager tariff packages: Manager 4,000, 7,000, 10,000
- Premium Manager tariff packages: Manager 14,000, 18,000
Browse the net on your handset!
Try the Opera Mini browser on your mobile!
Download the application from operamini.com or from the Useful menu of the Go mobile portal.
Interested in our new tariff packages?
Contact one of our sales representatives to ask for an offer!